As part of the business process management review, the systems used to perform transactions, store data and provide reporting come under scrutiny and as a result non-performing or inadequate systems can lead to an ERP transformation.
Do you have an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system ?
Does it give you the results that you require ?
Do you need an ERP system ?
The objective of an ERP transformation should be to create a central system which will support your operating model whilst giving the benefits of efficiency in business transactions and global reporting capabilities.
In our experience, many ERP system implementations do not give the expected results. Typically the implementations cost more than expected and take longer than planned whilst not delivering the required result.
This can be due to several factors:
- lack of business stakeholders because they do not understand the business objectives,
- lack of a clearly defined scope and project plan so the project is continually creeping,
- misunderstanding of business requirements,
- the team is too big and unmanageable,
- and probably the most important reason – DATA ! Any system is only as good as the data put into it and if the data is bad then the results will be bad.
Senfor International offers you expertise and support throughout the entire cycle of the ERP transformation.
Our advisors work with you to assist in:
- The identification and communication of the objectives of the transformation,
- Defining the operating model to match these objectives,
- Developing the transformation plan and establishing the teams, both business and IT, which will be required,
- Selecting the appropriate resources which will be required, software, services, people. (We do not subscribe to the idea that if you throw more people at it then it will be done quicker),
- Assisting the business in the management and cleansing of the data to be migrated,
- Obtaining the business requirements for the design of the system configuration,
- Design, design review, configuration, testing, test results review and modification of the configuration best adapted to meet your business model,
- Training of your business team,
- Management of the “Go-live”,
- Post implementation support,
- Assessment of the post implementation benefits
|Business Process Management||Strategy Execution and Operational Excellence|