Gartner defines Business process management (BPM) as:
“the discipline of managing processes (rather than tasks) as the means for improving business performance outcomes and operational agility. Processes span organizational boundaries, linking together people, information flows, systems and other assets to create and deliver value to customers and constituents.“
In the dynamic business world of today, organisations must constantly adapt their processes to new requirements in order to carry out successful activities. By undertaking business process management, organizations can identify streamlined processes and new business applications which will enable them to stand out significantly in the execution of client transactions.
Senfor International will work with you from the design through to the implementation of your optimal solution using a comprehensive approach and recommending solutions appropriate to your needs.
Our advisors can assist you with:
- The identification of your business processes and their interactions
- Definition of the optimal organisation structure
- Standardisation and optimisation of your internal processes
- Cost reduction, improved quality and increased flexibility in the new processes
- Implementation of advanced technology geared to your requirements
- Real-time information reporting enabling operations to quickly respond to process events
|Post Merger Integration||ERP Transformation|