Research indicates that over 50% of Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals are not successful!
Reasons include limited acquirer involvement, the deal not being in line with corporate strategy, the theoretical valuation not matching the practical future benefits, cultural differences between the two companies to name just a few.
As part of the deal process an analysis of the key value drivers should be undertaken and their associated risks evaluated. For international companies expanding into Europe it is essential to have local European expertise that understands the specificities of the country concerned.
Start planning the PMI process in order to minimize delays when the deal is announced.
At Senfor International, our advisors have the expertise which can help to make an acquisition successful. We work with the acquirer to guide and assist in the deal process.
We have assisted multinatonal companies to acquire businesses in Europe and in the Middle East (both buy-side and sell-side) assisting with the corporate due diligence and integration. Also, for multinationals we have undertaken internal operational restructuring projects.
Having the correct local contacts and the cultural understanding our advisors can support you with:
- Key value drivers identification
- Risk and potential synergies analysis
- Local commercial analysis
- Liaison with the acquired company and the acquirers M&A team
- Acquired company financial analysis
- Identification of key expertise and potential
- Execution of Due Diligence
- Planning of the PMI process
- Internal operational restructuration
|Business Management and Growth||Post Merger Integration|